An account of the pedigree of the Wallajahi Dynasty as detailed in the Persian books:- Tadhkiratul-Ansab, Nasab-nama-e-Anwari, Tuzaki-Wallajahi and other books.
The geneological tables of these lines of descent are given as follows:
1. AMEER-UL-MOMINEEN, HAZARATH OMAR-E-FAROOQ-E-AZAM (R.A) SECOND CALIPH OF ISLAM (580 A.D)
2. SHAIK HAZARATH ABDULLAH
3. SHAIK NASURIDDIN (Grandson of Iman Hassan) (R.A)
4. SHAIK IBRAHIM
5. SHAIK ISHAQ
6. SHAIKH ABUL FATAH KABIR
7. ABDULLAH SAGHIR
8. SHAIKH MASUD
9 . MUHAMMAD SUBHAN
10. SHAIKH FAKRUDDIN MAHMOOD
11. SULTAN SHIHABUDDIN AHMAD
12. SHAIKH YUSUF
13. SHAIKH MUHAMMAD AHMED
14. QAZI SHAIKH SHUHAIB (SULTAN OF KABUL)
15. QAZI FAKRUDDIN
16. SHAIKH ALI
17. SHAIKH ALLAUDDIN
18. QAZI SHAIKH IBRAHIM
19. SHAIKH ABDULLAH
20. SHAIKH MUKHDUM ABDUL QADIR QANNAWJI
21. SHAIKH MUKHDUM ABDUL HAYY
22. SHAIKH NIMULLAH
23. SHAIKH MUHAMMAD MUNAWAR
24. HAJI MUHAMMAD ANWAR
25. MUHAMMAD ANWARU-DU-DIN KHAN
(NAWAB OF CARNATIC)
TheFirst Nawab of the Second Dynasty.
26. MUHAMMAD ALI WALLAJAH (NAWAB OF CARNATIC)
27. GHULAM HUSSAINY-UMDAT-UL-UMRA (NAWAB OF CARNATIC)
28. AZIM-UD-DAULA (NAWAB OF CARNATIC)
29. AZAM JAH (NAWAB OF CARNATIC)
30. GHULAM MUHAMMAD GHOUSE KHAN
(LAST NAWAB OF CARNATIC - Died without male issue.)
31. AZIM JAH
(First Prince of Arcot)
(Paternal Uncle of the Last Nawab of Carnatic.)
32. ZAHIR-UD-DAULA (II PRINCE OF ARCOT)
33. IMTIZAM-UL-MULK (III PRINCE OF ARCOT)
34. MUHAMMAD MUNAWAR KHAN (IV PRINCE OF ARCOT)
35. GHULAM MUHAMMAD ALI KHAN (V PRINCE OF ARCOT)
36. GHULAM MOHIUDDIN KHAN (VI PRINCE OF ARCOT)
37. GHULAM MOHAMMED ABDUL KHADER (VII PRINCE OF ARCOT )
38. MOHAMMED ABDUL ALI (PRESENT VIII PRINCE OF ARCOT)
39. MOHAMMED ASIF ALl (HEIR-APPARENT)
Tabular List of the Nawabs of the Carnatic and Princes of Arcot
NAWABS OF THE CARNATIC
1. Zulfikar Ali Khan 1690
Created Nawab of Carnatic by Moghul Emperor Aurangzeb.
2. Daud Khan 1703
Appoined Nawab, transferred to Delhi in 1710 as Commander-in-Chief.
3. Saadatullah Khan ( alias ) Muhamad Saiyid 1710
Appointed Nawab. Capital transferred from Gingee to Arcot.
4. Ali Dost Khan 1732
Nephew of (3). Killed in battle with the Maratha.
5. Safdar Ali Khan 1740
Son of (4). Murdered by his brother-in-law.
6. Muhammad Saiyid alias Saadatullah Khan 1742
Son of (5). Murdered at Arcot. The last Nawab of the First Dynasty.
7. Muhammad Anwar-Ud-Din 1744
Appointed Nawab. Killed at the Battle of Ambur against Chanda Sahib.
8. Muhammad Ali Wallajah 1749
Son of (7). Became heavily indebted to the East India Company, due to wars - Territory assigned. Most celebrated of the Nawabs.
9. Ghulam Hussainy -Umdat-ul-Umra 1795
Son of (8).
10. Azim-ud-Daula 1801
Nephew of (9). East India Company assumed the administration. Treaty assigned.
11. Azam Jah 1820
Son of (10).
** Azim Jah 1825
Brother of (11). Regent during minority of (12). Subsequently created titular Prince of Arcot.
12. Ghulam Muhammad Ghouse Khan 1842
Son of (11). Died in 1855 without a male issue. The last of the Nawabs of the Carnatic.
PRINCES OF ARCOT
13. Azim Jah Bahadur 1867 Nominated Prince of Arcot and granted annuity of 3 Lakhs of which moiety was to be continued to his heirs in perpetuity. Title conferred by the British.
14. Sir Zahir-ud-Daula Bahadur, G.C.S.I 1874 Son of (13).
15. Intizam-ul-Mulk Bahadur 1879 Brother of (14).
16. Sir Muhammad Munawar Khan Bahadur, K.C.I.E 1889 Nephew of (15)
17. Ghulam Muhammad Ali Khan 1903 Son of (16)
18. Ghulam Mohiuddin Khan 1952 Brother of (17)
19. Ghulam Mohammad Abdul Khader 1969 Son of (18)
20. Mohammed Abdul Ali 1993 Son of (19). Present Prince of Arcot.